Sunday, 28 April 2013
Friday, 12 April 2013
Don’t limit your conversation to talking about yourself. Instead discuss other things such as popular culture, music or television. You will achieve a fuller insight into your date's personality as the conversation will be less scripted.
- Don’t discuss religion or politics, it’s always a recipe for disaster. Keep things light, you’ve only got three minutes.
- Reveal something about yourself. The process of confiding is like a mutual striptease. If you give something away, the chances are your date will reveal something in response.
- Be broad-minded. You might not feel an instant physical attraction but personalities can be just as attractive.
- Don’t eat or drink too much before hand. Flirting on a full stomach can slow down your responses. You need to be quick-witted.
- Watch out for mixed messages. Body language can be ambiguous and a lot of people give off bogus come-hither looks, when they don’t mean to.